Papago Golf Club is the perfect place for golf events and tournaments of all sizes. We offer excellent service, great golf, and delicious food. Our experienced team is skilled at coordinating events, whether it’s a small group gathering, a corporate outing, or a large tournament. We take pride in helping you at every stage – from meticulous planning to seamless coordination, and flawless execution on tournament day.
In the heart of Arizona, and minutes away from Sky Harbor Airport, you can conveniently schedule a golf event on the same day as your corporate meetings, conferences, or conventions.
All group outings include:
- We cover Green Fees and Golf Car Fees.
- Our Head Golf Professional, Rob Hartmann, directly engages with each group, ensuring a memorable experience through close collaboration.
- Before play, we personalize golf car signage and scorecards on your golf cars.
- You will receive a welcome letter and a local rules sheet with the event’s name.
- We provide pairings and alphabetical lists.
- Pre-printed contest signs (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.) are based on the group’s needs.
- We assist in setting up special events on the course.
- Our Player Services team handles golf bag handling.
- Tailored specifically for your event, PGA professional scoring is provided.
Additional options include:
- On-the-Go lunches and pre- or post-event banquets in either Evie’s Pavilion or Lou’s Bar & Grill.
- Rental Clubs featuring the latest model PING driver, irons, fairway metals, and hybrids per set, including six Pinnacle golf balls.
- Merchandise discounts.
- Gift Cards.
We manage all event coordination, including customized scoring and special event competitions. Enjoy unlimited use of the practice facility one hour before play.
For Group Reservation Procedures:
- Groups of 20 or more can confirm their date up to 12 months in advance.
- The “Deposit Due” date on the contract requires a signed event contract and a 25% deposit.
- Failure to return a signed contract and deposit will result in tee time cancellation.
- The deposit becomes non-refundable within 30 days of the scheduled event date.
Final Payment & Player Count:
- To confirm your group reservation, full deposit payment and the final player count are required 10 days before play.
- Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Feel free to wear any soft-soled or soft-spiked shoes while on the course.
Personal Coolers & Items
Due to state of Arizona liquor laws, guests are not permitted to bring coolers with alcoholic beverages onto the property. For your convenience, ice coolers are provided to guests and are located on our golf carts. Lou’s Bar & Grille offers full breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail menus, and is available prior to and after your round. Additionally, our on-course refreshment cars are stocked with a variety of beverages, food and snacks.